Saturday, June 19, 2010

It's After Midnight...

It's 5:12 here and Mary Beth just got woken up to call home! I guess it's a challenge to get everyone to check in with spotty cell service. It took two calls for her to get through to us. She said everything is "fine." This is much more than I ever get from her when she wakes up! She said that they'd been asleep since about 10:30 p.m., and that the city was really loud with people following the World Cup. She sends everyone her love. So, I guess we can relax and let her get to work! It's amazing that she's an ocean away yet sounds the same as ever and as if she's right next door!

Anyway, keep those prayers coming! God bless!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this wonderful blog keeping up with my granddaughter. She is a gem and so are you & David. You're in my prayers & the prayers of many. I appreciate all you do to keep us informed and updated.

    Much love, Mom

    ReplyDelete